Search This Blog

 

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Apollo leo


















Apollo leo

 

Is there not one man among you fit to at least reach for the stars?

For I shall set you on the moon my love and sing to you each night.

When all of time combines and dies, your legend still shall live,

For I shall write it on the hand of Mick, that he can tell your fame.

Around the angel banquets up above, your tale shall ever sound,

Among the clouds of God’s dear land, you shall walk and hear them told.

And you should surely curl away, declaring you’re not fit,

And bellow at me in fiercest fury, but I shall never bend.

As in a savage raging temper you set the world on fire,

I will stand on solid ground amid your hurricane of spite.

Before God I will defend each word I wrote, for all are true of you,

For in fear alone is bravery found, as every epic tells. 

As I shall turn to peaceful dust and blow upon the winds,

I know that I shall knit your name among the stars above.

And there they’ll see the greatest lion, still ready to attack,

All who dare to look and see his perfection glimmer through.

For darkness is but the absence of light and hatred that of love,

The shadow between your shining stars, is where I’ll hide my heart.

 

Warrior Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment