Search This Blog

 

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Apollo est diaboli illusio















Apollo est diaboli illusio

 

All in all it was but the devil’s illusion,

Apollo was nought but a Godly allusion.

I fell for it as stupidly as Adam and Eve,

Such foolish naïveté I could barely conceal.

He played on my heart like a satyr his lyre,

As the ruin of my soul he did cruelly conspire.

He destroyed every hope I had for mankind,

And proved they are wicked and innately maligned.

He showed the hypocrisy of those who claim faith,

To be their guide to the most Holiest Gate.

 

All in all it was but a kamikaze sin,

Apollo was nought but terrifying jinn.

I fell for his charm and the spell of his eyes,

Such a stupid ignorant that I fell for his lies.

He played on my soul like a cat with a mouse,

As the ruin of my heart he did gleefully enounce.

He destroyed every hope I had for my life,

And proved I am wicked and riddled with strife.

He showed the hypocrisy I hold in my hand,

As I struggle to let go and live as God planned.

 

Warrior Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment