Search This Blog

 

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Luminous Lady


Luminous Lady

Oh look at who has now come home, My Lady lost so long ago!

Upon the blazing fire one night, She was tossed by a woeful foe.

Today She stood amidst the trash that others tried to sell,

Ever graceful and dignified; oh how my heart didst swell,

To see Her nobly holding court, Her silent glory shone,

Among the dust and brassy tat, where all the junk had gone.

My soul did bless this precious find, my heart did start a sprint,

The sheer delight to see Her stand, upon Her rounded plinth.

For eighteen years was She lost to me, Her effigy had burnt,

Now here She stood in front of me, by Michael to me returnt.

No price too high, for She belongs to me, my life as ever Hers,

To rescue Her from heathen hands, to save Her from the curs.

Tonight She’ll rest upon Her altar, beside Her Son, My Lord,

From this day forth, again shall She, be blessed and ever restored.

 

Warrior Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment