Search This Blog

 

Friday, October 28, 2022

Somniare Apollinis











Somniare Apollinis

 

I just want to stay asleep in this dream,

Where you remain perfect in each and every scene.

Right here with you my heart is bursting at its seam,

All the world is rose-tinted and everything is clean.

 

Here you still smile and your eyes still beam,

Here you have never let me down or nasty been.

Here I can let you reign over me supreme,

Here I can pretend that I am your queen.

 

This is the place where we are a team,

This is the place where on you I can lean.

This is the place where you are held with esteem,

This is the place where our souls can convene.

 

Here there is one love and you are it’s theme,

Here everything shines with a glistening sheen.

Here we float along in a celestial stream,

Here there are no words that us can demean.

 

All the world is so perfect and everything is pristine,

Right here with you my heart feels safe and supreme.

Where you are in my arms and oh so serene,

I just want to stay asleep in this realm. 

 

Warrior Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment