Search This Blog

 

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Apollo mordet ut leo

Apollo mordet ut leo

 

When I saw your face before me, oh how my heart didst soar, then crashed beneath the floor,

For thou didst disappear so fast, and I wished to be elsewhere; anywhere but there.

I shall never look upon thine eyes again; my heart, my soul, my eyes I shall emend.

The pull of tears within my breast, didst drag my prayers from God, and left me feeling gnawed.

 

Oh how thou madest me a thing to toy, as thou sauntered gaily near, my heart to taunt and soul to jeer. 

How impatient thou wert with me then, oh how my heart didst break; it provoked my soul to ache.

I wonder if thou art even real or just a dream I had, that now a wraith doth walk this earth, to cede to angels mirth.

I can never be again the woman I once was, for drowned within a sea of sorrow, is my dear departed morrow.

 

Warrior Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment