Search This Blog

 

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Well, do you?



Well, do you?

Do you ever think of me, as the day begins to sigh,
The hours we used to waste with glee, as the time did seem to fly?
Do you ever think of me, as the sun begins to set,
The texts I used to send to thee, our gif and meme duets?
Do you ever think of me, as the moon begins to rise,
The convoluted chat grands prix, the bedrock of our highs?
Do you ever think of me, as you raise your eyes to God,
The prayers I offer turn to pleas, to cleanse thine eyes of fraud.
Do you ever think of me, as your mind begins to drift,
The time your spirit doth run free, does deceit with it still flit?
Do you ever think of me, as you lie amongst your dreams,
The truth ticks by for all to see, amidst love thine sleep doth teem?
Do you ever think of me, and wonder why I care?
This endless crap and agony, are something that we share.

Warrior Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment