Search This Blog

 

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Troubles Of Mind


Troubles Of Mind

My heart is howling the beats of distress,
My soul is ripped through the bones of my breast,
I hate to see you, for it does not last,
But leaving you, a shadow casts.

I cannot breathe these bleeding breaths,
Of aches and hallows and endless deaths,
I cannot dream of your bright eyed smile,
As I drag you to me, mile by mile.

I cannot grasp this screeching hush,
That twists me in the black of its mush,
I cannot purge this blinding pain,
This relentless wrenching that leaves me lame.

I tear your image from the pit of my mind,
Your softest eyes grasp and bind,
You rip me from the comfort of time,
From the depths of your light I cannot climb.

Like the fingers of death you call to me,
You haunt my life you’re all I can see,
I shall whither and die, I can no longer endure,
You’re the flames in my heart, you’re my only cure.

Warrior Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment