Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Troubles Of Mind


Troubles Of Mind

My heart is howling the beats of distress
My soul is ripped through the bones of my breast
I hate to see you, for it does not last
But leaving you, a shadow casts

I cannot breathe these bleeding breaths
Of aches and hallows and endless deaths
I cannot dream of your bright eyed smile
As I drag you to me, mile by mile

I cannot grasp this screeching hush
That twists me in the black of its mush
I cannot purge this blinding pain
This relentless wrenching that leaves me lame

I tear your image from the pit of my mind
Your softest eyes grasp and bind
You rip me from the comfort of time
From the depths of your light I cannot climb

Like the fingers of death you call to me
You haunt my life you’re all I can see
I shall whither and die, I can no longer endure
You’re the flames in my heart, you’re my only cure

Warrior Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment